Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coming home from Tuscany

My mom wanted to stop to see the Etruscan Necropolis of Cerveteri. I was glad to get out of the car and walk around and take some pictures. I also got an ice cream at the end.

Here is a goat eating grass on the tombs dating all the way from the 9th Century BC. That’s pretty old, but the goats aren’t that old.

I wanted to take some pictures of "some very interesting things." I eat a lot of buttery noodles prepared on this stove.

My dad used my camera to take this picture of me on my bed with Duckie. I love Duckie!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabel,
    We loved seeing your pictures-Owen says, "Thank you, I miss you Isabel". We hope you have a great rest of your trip, we know you are happy to have your dad with you now. We'll see you soon!
    Owen and Kara

    ReplyDelete