My favorite place to go in Rome is the playground in my neighborhood. "Some of the children there are my grandchildren."
This week we saw an accordion player and I took a movie of him.
We posted a picture of me taking a video of him already.
Here is the accordion player.

And here is a photo of me dancing with the children.

We're posting the video so you can see how I can keep time to the music and film at the same time.
My dad also took some video of me dancing with the children. I like watching and listening to this too.
Every day I talk about going to Virginia. I am very excited to get home and go back to school.
Ciao,
Isabel
So sweet! I know you all are having or "had" the time of your lives. These places are all familiar to me. Makes me yearn to go back to Italy. Did you ever get to the Tivoli Gardens or Hadrien's Villa? Love the accordion dancing!
ReplyDeleteLove from Longboat Key!