Friday, March 27, 2009

Roman Adventures

I am still having a ton of fun with my babysitter Liz. We like to play dress-up. Do you like the hair-do I gave Liz? I do.

My dad and I went to the playground and we heard some music. We found an accordian player and I had a lot of fun dancing and listening to him. I took my dad's video camera to film the player. My dad took my camera and took this picture of me. Look for a video of the music later.

My dad and I went into "My favorite building in Rome." I love to go inside and sit down in churches. This one is special. My dad was trying to get me to take a picture of a Michealangelo sculpture, but I wanted to take a picture of these two nuns. I asked them for permission, and they wanted to have a picture with me in it. They were from Argentina and were really nice.

This is my photo of the "building with a hole in the top." Other people call it the Pantheon. Look for a video of this too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz, I like seeing that jersey you are wearing! It is the one you were wearing in Casa Po, he?
    Saludos desde VLC

    ReplyDelete