Friday, March 27, 2009

The Building with a Hole in the Ceiling and The Way Home

I posted a photo of the Pantheon before, but I wanted to do a separate post because I have more to show you. My dad and I went to see "The building with a hole in the ceiling" and to get gelato



I took out my camera and snapped a few photos, one of them was of the girl I found really interesting. 



Then my dad and I took turns taking video of the ceiling. First I took a turn, then my dad held me in his arms and filmed the rotating view. 

After getting gelato, we were trying to get home to see Mommy. Dad isn't familiar with taking the bus to our neighborhood in Testaccio, so he got sort of frustrated with how to get home from the Piazza Venezia. Lucky for him, there was a horse-drawn carriage right next to the bus stop and I had been really wanting to go for a ride the whole time we have been here. Dad got us home on time and I got a horse-ride. 


Ciao,
Isabel

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow that is so cool I got dizzy and fell of my chair!

    ReplyDelete