Dear all, Happy St. Patrick's Day. I've pirated Isabel's blog for just one session. Her pictures (and words) will return tonight, but I thought that my camera might do Western Ireland some justice. Here is Isabel with her cousin Lucy and Uncle Chris a few kilometers from their house in Ballina, County Mayo.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Isabel in Ireland
Dear all, Happy St. Patrick's Day. I've pirated Isabel's blog for just one session. Her pictures (and words) will return tonight, but I thought that my camera might do Western Ireland some justice. Here is Isabel with her cousin Lucy and Uncle Chris a few kilometers from their house in Ballina, County Mayo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How wonderful to be on the Emerald Isle for St. Patrick's Day. What a wonderful experience for you all. I wish I was there, too. Sending lots of love from Longboat Key. Love, Carola and William xoxo
ReplyDeleteDear Isabel,
ReplyDeleteI love you Isabel. From Oliver
All the children shouted, Ciao, Rigatzi!