Saturday, March 7, 2009


This is a miniature church my mom to Liz and I to see. It was closed, but we could see it through the gate
We'll come back to see it another day.

We could see the whole city from where the church was. My mom held me up so that I could see over the wall. (Elena's compulsive art historical editing: this is Bramante's Tempietto on the Gianicolo [hill]).


The next place we went had horses in front of it. I want to ride horses.


I heard that some people wanted to see a picture of me, so my mom took this of me near at the organic market in Rome. I picked out some pasta and rode a bike, but it was a long walk home.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Isabel, Your daddy is really enjoying seeing the things that you are taking pictures of in Rome. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel, It looks like you, Liz and your mom are having a great time in Rome...we love to read your blog.
    Owen and his mom

    ReplyDelete